We are PJ and Katerina, the creators of Matters of Space and we believe that great professional design should be accessible to all, not limited by social or financial shortcomings. Our goal is to help people by bringing beauty and comfort to their environments, whether it be where they live, where they shop, where they eat, or where they work. We believe that a home should be a reflection of its inhabitants’ inner creativity and personal taste, a retail space should tell a story, and a restaurant should create a mood for good times. Our job as designers is to solve spatial dilemmas and advise our clients in a way that does not impose on them a style or a fad, but rather considers the specific needs of a human surrounded by walls…
- We both hold BFAs from Cornish College of the Arts in Furniture Design and Interior Architecture respectively.
- We have over 20 years combined experience in Interior Design and Architecture.
- We have worked on Retail, Restaurant, Commercial, and High End Residential Projects.
- We have completed projects in Seattle, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Abroad.
- We’d love to work with you.